August 31, 2015
We provide a full range of dry-dock services, our services include:
- Machinery repair and installation, including pumps, valves, strainers, coolers, winches, boat davits, cranes, anchor windlasses steering gears, elevators, motors.
- Hydraulic system repairs, with extensive capabilities in all shipboard hydraulic system testing, inspection and repair.
- Electrical repair and installation and new system installations.
- Structural steel fabrication and welding with ABS Certified Welders.
- Inside machine shop services, with capacities to 30 inch swing X 144 inches long lathe milling machines, presses, ironworks, brakes shears.
- Pipefitting and pipe welding (ABS Certified), CUNI and silver-braze weld processes, including shop target, fabrication and hydrostatic testing.
- Tank inspection, cleaning, preservation, and testing.
- Sheet metal fabrication and installation.
- Underwater Hull Repair & Preservation - Blasting and painting. Hull structural weld repairs
Shown here are photos before and after of the Fishing Vessel Persistence -- Annual Dry Docking.